Wednesday 26 March 2014

iPadAir - Emotional masterpiece

Apple iPadAir - If your heart isn't in your mouth at the end of this ad then there has got to be something wrong with you!



I wanted to start this review blog off an a good note.  Having said that, it is unfortunate that I couldn't find an Indian ad that was worthy enough!

The guys who made this ad have earned themselves free drinks for life as soon as I get around to opening up my dream bar that serves only Strongbow and Bushmills.

The music builds up just right.  The play between the image sequences leaves you wanting to see more.  Its the right choice of voice- he accents, highlights and emphasises exactly where he needs to.  I cannot remember how many times I have seen this but I never get tired of seeing it.  These guys are good.  (Im talking about the ad, not the product.  Im still not a fan of Apple tec.  But thats for another time and another blog.)

Currently my favourite ad!  If you think there is anything better out there, give me a holler.

This is the reel juice from the G Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment